Want To Bolster Your Immune System? Start Taking These Powerful Herbs To Enjoy a Healthy & Strong Immune System To Protect Your Body Against Viruses, Bacteria & Allergens!
Do You often Fall Sick? Are You Looking To Bolster Your Immune System? Ayurveda can easily help you Boost Your Immunity!
Ayurveda is an ancient and highly effective medicine system that originated in India.
Ayurveda uses herbs and plant roots with medicinal value, either used standalone or mixed with other ingredients to manage the Vata, Pitta, and Kapha levels in the body, which helps in maintaining a healthy and strong immune system.
Here are 5 ayurvedic herbs that can easily help to Boost Your Immunity:
Below is the list of Ayurvedic Herbs that you can easily buy online and take them regularly to bolster your immune system.
Ashwagandha is one of the most important herbs in Ayurveda. Ashwagandha is Sanskrit for the smell of the horse, which refers to both its unique smell and ability to increase strength. Use Ashwagandha supplements to Boost Your Immunity.
Some of the health benefits of Ashwagandha are:
- Boosts testosterone and increases Fertility
- Increases Muscles mass and strength
- Reduces blood sugar levels
- Reduces Cortisol levels
- Have anti-cancer properties
- Help reduce stress and anxiety
- Help reduce symptoms of depression
- Help reduce inflammation
- Lowers Cholesterol & Triglycerides
2. Tulsi Or Holy Basil
Tulsi is a common house plant in India because of it’s medicinal and huge significance in Hindu Culture. This herb is widely used in ayurvedic medicines to treat a variety of health and beauty problems. Use Tulsi tea or Tulsi supplements to Boost your Immunity.
Some of the health benefits of Tulsi are:
- Have antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal and analgesic properties
- Regulates Blood sugar levels
- Have anti-inflammatory properties
- Improves gut health
- Helps in detoxification
- Treats skin infection
3. Amla or Indian Gooseberry
Amla is one of the main ingredients in Chawananprash, an Ayurvedic medicine to boost the immune system. Amla is rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Use Amla powder, dried amla, or amla supplements to Boost your Immunity.
Some of the health benefits of Amla are:
- Boosts Immunity
- Helps fight the common cold
- Improves eyesight
- helps in burning extra fat
- Improves Hair health
- Reduce Bad cholesterol
- Reduces blood sugar
- Improves skin health
- Reduces inflammation
Neem is full of health benefits. Not only in Ayurvedic Remedies, but neem tree extracts have also been a part of several home remedies that Indians have been following since ancient times. Use Neem Supplements to Boost Your Immunity.
Some of the health benefits of Neem are:
- Boosts immunity
- Have anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties
- Powerful insecticide
- Strengthening hair quality and promotes hair growth
- Treats skin disorders
- Heals wounds without leaving scars
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- helps treat acne
Turmeric is one of the most effective and powerful nutritional supplement known to mankind. It is commonly used in India as a spice as well as ayurvedic medicine. Use Turmeric and Turmeric supplements to Boost Your Immunity!
Some of the health benefits of Turmeric are:
- Boosts immunity
- Strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties
- Improves brain function
- Lowers the risk of heart disease
- Help prevent and treat cancer
- Help Prevent and treat Alzheimer’s disease
- Help treat symptoms associated with arthritis
- Helps heal wounds
- Helps treat depression
- Delays aging and help fight against age-related chronic diseases
When your immune system is strong, your body can easily fight off colds and other infections. Use these powerful herbs to boost your immunity starting today!